Are you passionate about digital strategies and SEO analysis? Driven to deliver core SEO strategies that drives organic search traffic and convert into leads that drive a business strategy?
Vee aligns people on Purpose so they can unlock their individual and collective potential. We are an early-stage startup poised for dramatic growth. We specialize in developing ways to drive greater strategic alignment to unlock enterprise innovation and growth. After spending considerable time exploring the need for better alignment models across diverse organizations, we have developed a framework and methodology based on insights from extensive research. We are building products to assess gaps and are offering our consulting services to help 21st century leaders develop and implement their organizational and people strategies, along with the capabilities required to operationalize their Purpose as they transform.
Join our fast-growing team! You will help drive SEO strategies into business results.
- Perform intensive SEO analysis and report on key findings using data visualization tools (Power BI)
- Clearly articulate, simplify & present key findings and actionable insights that will improve our digital services
- Collaborate with CEO, Marketing and Technology teams to design optimal landing pages for organic search to increase lead conversion rates
- On-page and technical optimizations to drive traffic and acquire customers through organic search.
- Communicate upcoming trends and changes to the SERP and organic algorithms to ensure our SEO strategy remains up to date.
- Create backlink outreach and acquisition strategy.
- A/B test copy and site elements to increase conversion of site traffic.
- Use of industry-standard SEO tools such as SEMRush
- Implement activities and tactics that will deliver online traffic & acquisitions:
- Share up-to-date knowledge on current SEO with the broader business to assist with local activity and digital optimization
- Stay up to date with SEO best practice
The ideal candidate will be/have:
Optimize – Optimize website pages including updating meta information, tagging, keywords optimization plus external link building to increase search ranking and traffic
Research – Perform research and support content development with SEO best practice
Analyze – Analyze SEO data and create monthly insight reports for use across the business
Collaborate – With data science and engineering teams to scale SEO strategies using natural language processing (NLP) to?
- Experience with SEO analytics tools such as Google Analytics/GA4, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console
- Currently in or recent graduate of a Masters degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Communications, preferred or senior in an accredited college/university
- Ability to clearly articulate, simplify & present key findings and actionable insights to clients that will improve their digital properties
- Accountable, driven to success, proactive, engaged, and ready to jump into and own work at a busy startup
How to Apply for this SEO Job
Entry Level SEO Jobs, Junior Level SEO Jobs, SEO Agency Jobs, SEO Internship Jobs