Schedule: Full-Time, M-F 9am – 5pm CST with some flexibility.
Location: This position is fully remote. May be asked to travel up to 5% of the time.
Who We Are: HighLevel is a thriving start-up, composed of passionate individuals who like to have fun and work hard to provide exceptional service for our clients across 15 countries! We are empowering marketing agencies and entrepreneurs by providing all the resources needed to succeed online. Our mission is to help our clients grow at a faster rate and turn into 8 figure businesses. High Level is the FASTEST growing, white label platform for Digital Marketing Agencies, CRM, email, 2-way SMS, funnel builder, AND MORE!
Want to learn more? Check out our website: https://www.gohighlevel.com/
Who You Are: If you are passionate about digital marketing, tech and relationships, this may be your dream role! In addition to passion, our Account Managers have excellent written/verbal communication skills, enjoy seeking out operational improvements, thrive in a flexible environment, and see problems as opportunities! Other qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, applicable degree is a plus, but not necessary
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing / Account Management experience
- 2+ years of Customer Relations or Customer Service experience
- Industry knowledge on topics such as Social Media Management, Social Media Advertising, Website/Funnel Builds, SaaS, and SEO preferred
- Experience with and ability to easily adapt to CRM systems and automation tools, such as Click Up, Asana, or similar
- Knowledge of the following applications are highly preferred:
- Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Mail, Zoom
- Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- You work well independently, but also value teamwork & collaborate well with others
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check specific to the position applied for
Day-to-Day responsibilities: Account Managers oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, drive client satisfaction, develop new business from existing clients and ensures the team delivers on your requests in an ever-changing environment! You will be building strong relationships with our clients to ensure a successful experience with HighLevel products and services. Job Duties Include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, through daily communication with clients
- Account direction and management including setting client expectations, project plans, budgeting, forecasting, and overseeing quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Prepare for and attend all client and internal meetings, build and present proposals and reports on account statuses
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement and research to pursue opportunities for client growth and gaining new business
- Develop best-in-class digital marketing solutions for clients based on their goals and objectives
- Prepare and implement digital strategies for clients
- Account strategy development, ongoing results analysis, optimization, and strategy refinement
- Collaborate with a global team to create development plans and track training progress and opportunities for growth
- Using a client satisfaction mindset in your approach before delivering a product to the client and being confident in what is being delivered. Before you deliver the product to a client you ask yourself questions to ensure the client’s expectations are met. Ex) Does this campaign meet the clients’ objectives that were laid out?
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up to date on industry news, technology trends and best practices.
- Other job duties as assigned.