JumpCrew is currently looking for a Contract-to-Hire SEO Specialist to join our marketing team. In this role, you would be responsible for running the day to day Search Engine Optimization efforts for our clients and the JumpCrew brands. This role will report to the Director of Paid Search and Social Marketing.
- Connect client and prospect GA/Console/SEMrush report/Paid Media Platforms to Datastudio Report
- Pull Datastudio reports
- On-Page SEO Optimization (Meta Title/Description writing, Keyword Research & Ranking, site url structure) Analysis of Dashboard reports
- Identify opportunities on client websites in order to develop and implement SEO strategy enhancements to improve performance
- Stay current on SEO industry trends, search algorithm updates, and best practices
- Responsible for answering SEO questions as the SME for SEO from internal teams and clients
- Run SEO reports such as SEMrush and Screaming Frog
- Google Suite **** Excel/ Google Sheets REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google GTM
- Knowledge of Google Console
- Knowledge of Google DataStudio
- Knowledge of Paid Media
- Knowledge of CRM & Automation
- Experience with Site Mapping
- Knowledge of how search engines and search algorithms function in their relation to SEO and Local SEO Proven track record of digital marketing excellence
- Experience with (and knowledge regarding) CRO & Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Ability to manage competing priorities: balancing urgent requests and ongoing projects
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication with clients and team members
- Strong organizational, mathematical, data analysis and time management skills
- Proven ability to adhere to both company and departmental standards and best practices
- Unlimited PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings – lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew uses their Full Funnel product to integrate digital marketing with sales to accelerate their client’s business growth. They leverage this expertise to also acquire and digitally transform publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. The company works with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, automotive, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales. The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/.