23k – 28k EUR per year, full time contractor contract
ABOUT STORM IDEAS
What can you expect?
- Conducting content and technical audits for clients websites in order to develop SEO strategy recommendations.
- Utilising a variety of SEO tools, such as Moz.com, Google Lighthouse Reports, and Google Analytics.
- Developing an understand of our clients user base to inform SEO strategy
- Implementing SEO changes on clients websites
- Utilising analytics platforms to understand and track the impact of SEO changes
- Developing a full understanding of our clients programming and priorities
- Updating the content that appears on our clients’ websites, apps and streaming platforms.
- Testing and reviewing any updates
- Fielding incoming requests from clients
- Documenting and improving our processes for the services above, and ensuring theyre kept up to date
What’s important to us:
- 2:1 Bachelors degree or higher
- Good school grades
- Foundational knowledge of SEO principles and best practices
- Experience implement SEO changes and tracking the results
- Experience using a CMS to program web and/or app content
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
- Excellent written and communication skills
As long as you possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please apply.
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Modern Tech Stack
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, youre the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
Full-time contractor contract – fully remote working from anywhere in Europe!
The first step is a 60 minute interview via Zoom. During the meeting, Caspar, our Head of Social Ops and Jordan, SEO and Digital Programming Manager, will get to know you a bit better and try to understand if youd be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answers all your questions. After the initial interview, you may be sent a short task to complete (if you’re open to it).
And thats it!