We are on an ambitious mission to solve the healthcare shortage in the US by empowering independent practices to thrive. Our AI-powered software and services supercharge independent practices, helping them to grow their patient base and deliver better patient experiences.
We are growing fast. Our team consists of serial entrepreneurs, healthcare veterans and front-line providers, and product and engineering professionals who have worked at Google, Uber, Shippo, Shopee, SenseTime, Farfetch, and Daimler. We are quickly expanding and hiring top-tier entrepreneurial-minded individuals to build solutions for an industry that needs more support.
About this role
The content SEO specialist at Klarity will support the growth marketing team by creating and publishing brand editorial and SEO content. This role will manage content creation and optimization for klarityadhd.com and kiwihealth.com, and support other content channels or campaigns as needed.
Location: in-person at our HQ in Redwood City, CA or US-Remote
- Manage content creation and SEO content calendar for helloklarity.com and kiwihealth.com, from ideation to execution
- Conduct keyword research and comprehensive competitor analysis to identify traffic opportunities for both new and existing content
- Create high-quality SEO content and optimize existing content for better SEO performance
- Manage CMS. Update and publish new content on the website or other channels
- Provide content marketing support for other channels as needed, including but not limited: to social media, online community, PR, blog newsletter, etc.
- Support on backlink building efforts
- Provide weekly or monthly SEO reports on content performance
Required & Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years of SEO content experience or proven experience as an SEO content specialist, copywriter, editor, or similar role. Preferred in healthcare space
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and best practices, including keyword placement, semantic keywords, content clustering, competitor research, page wireframes, on-page SEO elements, etc.
- Experience in SEO link building or backlink audits
- Highly Proficient in keyword research and content brief creation.
- Proficiency in SEO and marketing tools: GSC, SEMrush, Ahref, Google Analytics
- General content marketing and inbound marketing experience preferred
- comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and managing multi-tasks
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary range
- Performance Bonus & Stock Option Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and family
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee professional development and wellness program