The Digital Marketing Team is responsible for management of digital strategy on all projects (regardless of scope). This requires a keen awareness of the overall project scope, purpose, and alignment to the business strategy. Team members must work together and collaborate as roles are interdependent– while practicing excellence in their individual area of expertise – to integrate each part of a plan for overall successful execution. While each representative has day-to-day responsibilities that vary, each team member is responsible for ensuring processes are being followed and including digital marketing best practices that span the entire scope of the project. The goal is to enhance the business’s digital strategy aligned with the forward vision for the organization.
This position is a Content SEO specialist position who will collaborate closely with the SEO enterprise lead.
Eastman’s current hiring policy encourages and prefers new hires be fully vaccinated before reporting to work in this role when possible.
- Implement and optimize existing keyword strategy
- Perform B2B keyword research
- Perform content audits to provide SEO insights, increase results in SERPS and increase online visibility
- Perform competitor analysis and content gap analysis to optimize existing or new content on our websites
- Monitor SEO KPIs to understand where optimization is needed
- Optimize tags on our websites (Meta tags, Alt tags, etc) – Experience in A/B testing is a plus
- Guide content writers on content optimization for our YouTube channel
- Report website performance to MarCom representatives quarterly and annually
- Ensure all content adheres to SEO best practices
- Stay current on latest search industry trends, SEO best practices and the latest algorithmic updates, and align current and future projects with those developments.
- Research and understand the needs of target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts to transform objectives into actionable copy
- Suggest & implement internal linking
Background & Experience:
- 2-5 years’ SEO experience required
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Digital Marketing, or related field
- General knowledge of SEO best practices, E-A-T and keyword research
- Knowledge with SEO tools such as SEMRush to analyze content performance is a plus
- Adobe platform certifications a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to grasp complex business processes and organizational dynamics
- Ability to make decisions and seek consensus
- Service oriented; a demonstrated team player
- Certified in Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Knowledge with enterprise SEO tools (Botify, Conductor, etc)
- Fluent in a second language is a plus (German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish
Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2020 revenues of approximately $8.5 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.