Ready to join the new name in sustainable packaging technology? Evanesce is set to disrupt the single-use plastics industry with plant-based technologies made in the USA and we know it takes a united team to have a global movement come to reality. Innovation is our DNA and we work hard to bring meaningful differences to our communities and the world. Join the plant-based revolution, join Evanesce.
Mission: We are a technology company who is passionate about delivering environmentally friendly solutions that are affordable.
Vision: To be the global leader in new and innovative technology creating a truly circular economy.
Purpose: To inspire change that contributes to a healthier planet.
We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented Content Marketing & SEO Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to the Global VP, Marketing and playing a key role in our marketing strategy, this role will be responsible for leading and executing our SEO, content, email, social, and sales material support initiatives.
If you are a content marketer with a conversion-driven mindset and you’re looking to be a part of a company that truly wants to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Write and edit high-quality content (blogs, social media posts, case studies, landing pages, emails, sales materials, etc).
- Lead and execute Evanesce’s SEO strategy, monitoring site metrics and identifying optimization opportunities.
- Manage Evanesce’s blog and resources, building a strategic content calendar that prioritizes topics that support lead generation objectives.
- Create a social media calendar that aligns with industry events, PR, and partner marketing initiatives.
- Create robust email nurture campaigns that push leads down the funnel.
- Collaborate with design, sales, and customer success to create collateral that supports company objectives.
- Be the expert on the latest tactics and algorithm changes to drive qualified organic traffic. You’ll also conduct ongoing keyword and competitor research.
- Support the marketing team in any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B content marketing with a strong SEO focus, improving organic performance and social media following.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing social channels and engagement (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Experience building email marketing campaigns from content creation to deployment.
- Expert knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEMrush.
- Experience using marketing automation tools like Pardot, Marketo, or HubSpot.